- Includes PRS Hard Case and Guitar Vault Accessory Pack with Strap and Snark Tuner
- Solid Mahogany Top, With Mahogany Back and Sides
- Rosewood Fretboard with Trademark PRS Bird Inlays
- Undersaddle Electronics That Are Accessible Via The Soundhole With Both Tone And Volume Controls
- Other Great Features: PRS X-Brace/Classical Hybrid Design Bracing, PRS SE Tuners, Bone Nut and Saddle, 20 Frets, Scale Length 25.35"
The SE A10E is the first all-mahogany guitar in the SE Angelus line up. The all-mahogany body construction of this guitar provides a controlled attack and strong fundamental, delivering a warm, woody tone with a focused, punchy midrange. This strong midrange character allows the A10E to easily find a non-competing place in a mix, making it ideal for both the studio and the stage. High-quality components include mahogany top, back, sides, and neck, rosewood fretboard, bone nut and saddle, and PRS designed tuners. The SE A10E shares the same bracing pattern and several distinct construction features as PRS's acclaimed Maryland-made acoustic line, as well as the company's trademark bird inlays and headstock design. The Angelus Cutaway body shape is both aesthetically pleasing and provides easy access to the upper frets. These guitars come standard with undersaddle electronics that are accessible via the soundhole with both tone and volume controls.