- Includes SE Gig Bag and guitarVault Accessory Pack with Snark Tuner, Strap, Capo, Tuner, and Polishing Cloth
- Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer, Mahogany Back, Wide Thin Mahogany Neck, and Rosewood Fretboard
- PRS Designed Stoptail Bridge and PRS Designed Tuners
- 22 Frets/25" Scale/Nickel Hardware
- Additional Appointments Include Dual PRS Tone Furnace Humbuckers With A Volume, Tone, And 3-way Toggle Switch
The PRS SE Custom 22 adds a more vintage tone and feel to the traditional Custom platform. This guitar has a pronounced mid-range and clarity that provides a sweet, full tonal base, allowing it to easily sit in the mix of your band or recording. Like its 24-fret brother, the SE Custom 22 sports a maple top with mahogany back and 25” scale length. Additional appointments include dual humbuckers with a volume, tone, and 3-way toggle switch and a PRS-designed stoptail bridge. For players who grew up on 22 frets, the SE Custom 22 is a solid choice that will take anything you throw at it.