- Hard Shell Case and guitarVault Accessory Pack with Strap, Tuner, Capo, Picks, and Polishing Cloth Included!
- 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar With Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides With Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard And Bridge
- Undersaddle Pickup System with Volume and Tone
- Other Features:Bone Nut and Saddle / Adjustable Truss Rod / PRS SE Tuners/ PRS X-Brace Classical Hybrid Bracing Design
The SE A20E starts with the PRS 15.5” Angelus Cutaway body shape and the x-brace/classical hybrid top-bracing design found on PRS’s acclaimed Private Stock acoustic guitars. The classic combination of a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides provides players with a strong, even tone. The undersaddle electronics, which are accessible via the soundhole with both tone and volume controls, provide added flexibility and functionality for playing out. SE A20E high-quality components include a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, bone nut and saddle, and PRS designed tuners as well as the PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. The Angelus Cutaway body shape is both aesthetically pleasing and provides easy access to the upper frets. Specifications Shape 15 1/2" Depth (neck block) 3 19/32" Depth (tail block) 4 3/8" Bracing PRS X-Brace/Classical Hybrid Design Top Wood Solid Spruce Back Wood Mahogany Side Wood Mahogany Number of Frets 20 Scale Length 25.35" Nut Width 1 21/32" String Spacing 2 3/16" Neck Wood Mahogany Fretboard & Bridge Wood Rosewood Fretboard Inlays Birds Nut & Saddle Bone Tuners PRS SE Tuners Truss Rod Adjustable Pickup System Undersaddle Volume and Tone Finishes Natural Strings 12-53 (Light) Included Accessories - Hardshell Case, Snark Tuner, Kyser Capo, Strap, Dunlop Tortex Picks and Polishing Cloth.