- Treated with Clear tone proprietary technology to bring you the longest possible string life without sacrificing tone or natural feel
- Designed to repel the oils and dirt that can deaden strings
- Bright, but slightly warmer sound than 80/20 bronze when first put on the guitar
- Recommended for lead rock, blues, and folk styles
- Gauge (light): 12-16-25-32-42-54
Rich tone should last as long as the inspiration does. Martin SP Lifespan strings are the next level in studio performance. Treated for long life, they repel dirt, grit and other environmental elements that can quickly alter the sound of your strings. The treatment is so incredibly thin, you won't even know it's there. SP Lifespans are designed to last longer and sound better so you can play on!