The DRE4MTR4CK is a simple and intuitive Polyrhythmic Organic Melody
Progression Sequencer in 12HP Eurorack format.
Painstakingly fabricated by hand in the USA.
It has 4 steps, and 4 tracks of chromatic scale note quantization.
Each track has its own clock input, clock output, and Pitch CV output.
This way you can send pitch data to four different VCOs.
Unused clock inputs are multed from input 1.
Interrupt clocking for a track by inserting a floating patchcord.
Manually trigger a track step using the TRIG buttons.
Intuitively build evolving chords or poly-rhythmic note progressions.
Simple pattern modes and Octave transpose for each track provide
seemingly endless note progression.
Mix things up with Step reset and track data Rotate to re-circulate
CVs among your VCOs.
16 non-volatile memories for program note data Storage/Recall.
4-steps per track
Chromatic Scale Note Quantization
4x4 LED Matrix
EACH TRACK has
- 1 external clock input.
- 1 duplicated, unbuffered clock out signal for clocking other devices
- Independent Pattern selection: Forward/Reverse/Forward-Reverse/ZIGZAG
- pitch CV output 1v/oct over 5v range
- Octave Transpose +/- 2 octaves selection
- Store/Recall 16 non-volitile memories in EEPROM
- Note programming on a per-step basis
Clocking Behaviour Options
- Unused clock inputs are duplicated from input #1
- Interrupt clocking by inserting a floating patchcord
- Manual trigger sent to clock out using the TRIG buttons
- 1 Data Pot
- 12 Momentary Buttons
- 16 LEDs
Memory and Processing
- 16 non-volatile memories in EEPROM for note data
- Processing Speed: 20MHz
INPUT 1/8" MINIJACKS
- 4 clock inputs
- 1 control input for RESET
- 1 control input for ROTATE
OUTPUT 1/8" MINIJACKS
- 4 unbuffered clock outputs (multed from inputs) + manual trigger
- 4 buffered 1V/oct pitch CV outputs, each 0-5v
Internal Clocking: none
External Clocking: 4 inputs
- 12 HP (60.60mm) Eurorack format
- 3U high 128.5mm
- 37mm Depth
Standard keyed 2x8 (16-pin) Eurorack ribbon cable (included)
- Option #1. (default) uses 5v input from your system power supply
- Option #2. Draws power from +12v line. Requires Maxim Integrated
700-REF02CP 5v regulator (sold separately)
MEASURED CURRENT DRAW
Option #1 (defalut): 5v from Euro Power
+12v @ 3 mA
-12v @ 3 mA
+5v @ 103 mA Peak, 5 mA typical
Option #2: 5v from REF02 chip
+12v @ 64 mA Peak, 8 mA typical
-12v @ 3 mA
Model:DRE4MTR4CK Eurorack Sequencer Module (dreamtrack)
Made In:United States