- Stainless Steel 4-String Bass Set 40-60-80-100
- Made of the finest 4330 stainless steel alloy
- Multi wind bass strings wound over Swedish tined mandolin wire on a hex core
- Produces a distinctive large sound, often referred to as a Grand piano tone
- RNPROTECTS inserts in the tin the helps to extend the life of your strings
Stainless Steel is used for its distinctive large sound, often referred to as a Grand piano tone and to help combat the effects of the things that will corrode your strings and rob them of life, the environment, sweat, humidity etc. MJC Ironworks offers RNPROTECTS insert which helps to extend the life of your strings. Its in the tin (the foam strip). String Gauges 40-60-80-100Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!