- PRS SE Angelus A10E - Tortoise Shell, Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back Wood: Mahogany, Side Wood: Mahogany, Bracing PRS X-Brace/Classical Hybrid Design
- Rosette: White, Number of Frets: 20, Spacing: 2-3/16 Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard and Bridge: Wood Rosewood, Bound Fretboard and Headstock (on Black Finish Only)
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds, Nut and Saddle: Bone, Tuners: PRS SE Tuners, Pickup System: Under saddle Volume and Tone
If you've had the privilege of playing a PRS Angelus acoustic guitar, then you know that Paul Reed Smith's talents go well beyond solid body electrics. Just as the SE line of PRS electric guitars gives you freakishly good quality for a fraction of the price of a US-made model, this SE Angelus A10E acoustic-electric guitar delivers the incredible quality and timeless sound of an original Angelus A10E for less. Its combination of a genuine solid mahogany back and sides with a solid mahogany top produces the warm, vibrant, and melodic tone that's ideal for any gig. What's more, this SE Angelus A10E features an under saddle pickup, so you'll get this same natural and vibrant tone, even when you play plugged in. Go ahead, treat yourself to the guitar you deserve - get your PRS SE Angelus A10E acoustic-electric guitar from GearNuts.com today.