- Benefit from an easy playing acoustic guitar via the shorter 23.3 string scale length and smaller sized body.
- Grab chords with comfort from the smooth satin finished ‘C’ shape neck profile and 1.69” neck width @ the nut.
- Time tested ‘X’ bracing under the top provides the player with a full tone indicative of a steel stringed acoustic guitar.
- Smaller statures will find comfort in the ¾ sized satin finished body that features an Agathis top and Sapele back + sides.
- Enjoy the peace of mind from the included carrying gig bag and Fender’s Limited Lifetime Warranty that is included with purchase.
The 3/4-size scale and low price of the Fender MA-1 make it an ideal choice for young players who need a guitar that will fit smaller hands. The MA-1 is intended to help beginning players start and stick with the instrument. With a comfortable playing feel from its satin body and neck finish, a shorter string scale length, and a full tone that belies its scale this Fender will fit most any stature. This guitar is also great for players who want real Fender quality in a small travel acoustic and it includes a gig bag for comfortably convenient transport to school, lessons, friends’ houses and more.
From the Manufacturer
Fender's upgraded MA-1 mini acoustic and MC-1 mini classical guitars now provide an improved playing experience akin to that of more expensive full-size instruments.