Band Website Templates And Affordable Hosting
Why You Need A Band Website Presence
- A Band Website offers musicians a way to get your indie band, garage band, or solo act a presence on the world wide web. Why not try building a band website on your own. Do It Yourself (DIY) band websites are the most cost effective. Creating a website for your band does not have to be as expensive as you might think. If you are looking for server space with website creation tools why not try I Power. Our website is hosted through I Power. They have some of the best prices around for server space. Host your Web site with IPOWER!. Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from some of the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
- I3D Themes has professional music website templates to help you build a Band Website Presence. We use I3D Themes for all of our websites and they have step by step video instructions for most web templates. While there is a learning curve, the ultimate website you will produce is the best around for the price. If you are web savvy and understand either FrontPage, Dreamweaver, or Expression Web try their templates. One Note: You must have either FrontPage, Dreamweaver, or Expression Web to work with these templates. Frontpage is becoming outdated so you may want to work with Expression Web or Dreamweaver. I3D's customer service is great and they are always willing to help with website creation questions. Try I3D Themes for your Band Website.
- Having a Band website allows you to promote your indie music band. Post your upcoming gigs on your social media pages and attach your band website URL so that fans can gain more important information on your band. Always attach you band website URL so show invites on Facebook and Twitter as well.
- Add your band web address URL to your:
- Link to your band website URL to music sites and concert calendars - Email your web address to Concert Calendars, Link to local or regional indie music sites, and e-mail the web address to promoters and venues.
- Many cities have sites where they list local bands. Do a search on google for ex: Pittsburgh bands (use whatever city you live). Pittsburgh Live Music Band List for example lists bands in Pittsburgh PA. You will find a number of sites that list band websites or band gigs. Many sites will let you list your genre of music and other important band information.
- Create a mailing list - Have site visitors register their Name and email address info on your site to be contacted for future gigs.
- List your band shows and gigs on your websites. Create a page called shows or tour and list upcoming gigs, shows, and events (cd releases etc). A website is a great way to promote your future shows.
- Get More Hits On Your Band Website with our Free Band Search Engine Optimization Tips/a>
- More Band Promotion Ideas for your band website