- Dreadnought size, Solid Spruce Top, Spalted Maple Back and Sides
- Custom wood inlay rosette, Satin Mahogany neck with 2 way truss rod
- Maple fretboard, dot inlays, bone nut, 43mm nut width
- 25.5" scale length, spalted maple bridge, chrome tuners
- Washburn gig bag included
The WCSD40SK features a Solid Sitka Spruce top, Zebrawood back, sides, bridge, headstock cap and pickguard, multi-lam binding, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, diecast tuners, 25.5” scale, gloss finish, and comes equipped with DAddario EXP-16 coated strings. It also comes with a gigbag and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Striking features of the Woodcraft Series are the exotic back and side woods of Zebrawood and Koa with matching headstocks, bridges and pickguards plus a maple fretboard on select models. This series is comprised of 8 models available as dreadnought or dreadnought cutaway w/electronics. Models with 0 in the model name designates a maple fretboard and 2 designates a rosewood fret board.