- Material : Satin Mahogany With 2 Way Trussrod
- Fretboard : Rosewood With 21 Frets
- Preamp System : Fishman Presys+ With Tuner
- Bridge : Mahogany/Bound Rosewood
- Strings : D'Addario Exp-16 Light Set Phospher Bronze
Washburn Woodline Series guitars feature Grand Auditorium body styles with solid cedar tops and are available as standard acoustic or acoustic/electric with cutaway versions. Cedar generally produces a darker tone and a more compressed volume range than spruce making it great for fingerpickers and those with a lighter touch. It also offers a tonal alternative when recording alone or together with a spruce topped guitar.
The WLG66SCE is a Grand Auditorium style acoustic/electric guitar with a venetian cutaway for superior upper fret access. The guitar features a book matched solid Cedar top, spalted maple back and sides, mahogany/maple bound body and headstock. The mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard devoid of inlays and in tandem with the mahogany bound rosewood bridge adds an aura of understated elegance. A maple/mahogany/maple strip splits the book matched spalted maple back as well. The spalted maple capped headstock features a pearl inlaid Washburn logo and stylized W as well as Washburn branded die cast tuners with ebonite buttons. The gorgeous rosette is made of alternating maple and mahogany.
The WLG66SCE is a fantastic sounding acoustic guitar on its own but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes for an outstanding stage performance guitar. The FishmanÂ® Presys+ is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping.
- MODEL: WLG66SCE
- SHAPE: Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Cedar
- BACK: Spalted Maple
- SIDES: Spalted Maple
- BRACING: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- ROSETTE: Custom Wood Inlay
- MATERIAL: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Trussrod