- Asymmetric beveled thin mahogany body
- 22-fret mahogany neck with Pattern Regular neck profile
- S2 Mira treble and bass pickups, volume and push/pull tone control
- Nickel hardware includes PRS S2 locking tuners and PRS Stoptail bridge
- Manufactured with new processes and specs in the same Maryland factory as all US-made PRS instruments, Gig Bag included
The PRS S2 Mira solidbody electric guitar is a stripped-down rock 'n' roll tone machine! First of all, it's an absolutely stunning value - the best way to get a Maryland-made PRS with all the artist-like attention to detail. Plus, this is just a great guitar, no question about it. The double cutaway gives you a classic look, while a duet of humbucking pickups pairs nicely with the solid mahogany body and neck for thick, full tone. And if you demand tonal versatility, you got it. Just coil-tap the humbucking pickups and it's like you've got a single coil-equipped axe AND a humbucking-baby all in one. Nice. And with a stoptail bridge for enduring sustain plus locking tuning pegs for super-stability, the PRS S2 Mira is all about total tone and total playability. You cannot go wrong here.