- American Made Solid Body 24 Fret Electric Guitar With Gig Bag, Tuner, Capo,Picks, Strap and Polishing Cloth
- All Mahogany Satin Body With Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard with Dots inlays
- PRS Designed Tremolo Bridge and PRS Designed Locking Tuners
- HFS and Vintage Bass pickups
- Push/Pull Tone Control for Coil-Tapping
The S2 Standard 24 Satin is a new approach to a timeless classic. The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987 evolved from Paul Smith’s pre-factory all-mahogany guitars. The S2 Standard 24 Satin takes that classic platform and reimagines it for the modern player. While the sleek satin finish and pickguard-mounted electronics will have you looking good, our HFS and Vintage Bass pickups will have you covered sonically. On stage or in the studio, the resonance of the all-mahogany satin body will shine through your amp or pedalboard.