- Scale Length: 25-1/4"Nut Width: 1-21/32 String Spacing: 2-3/16 Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard & Bridge Wood: Rosewood, Bound Fretboard & Headstock (on Black Finish Only)
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds, Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: PRS SE Tuners, Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Pickup System: Under saddle Volume
The SE A10E is the first all-mahogany guitar in the Paul Reed Smith's SE Angelus lineup. The all-mahogany body construction of this guitar provides a controlled attack and strong fundamental, delivering a warm, woody tone with a focused, punchy midrange. This powerful midrange character allows the A10E to easily find a non-competing place in a mix, making it ideal for both the studio and the stage. High-quality components include mahogany top, back, sides, and neck, rosewood fretboard, bone nut and saddle, and PRS-designed tuners. The SE A10E shares the same proprietary bracing pattern and several distinct construction features as PRS' acclaimed Maryland-made acoustic line, as well as the company's trademark bird inlays and headstock design. The Angelus Cutaway body shape is both aesthetically pleasing and provides easy access to the upper frets. These guitars come standard with under saddle electronics that are accessible via the sound hole with both tone and volume controls.