- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple Veneer, Back Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: Plate Style, Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners, Hardware Type: Black Chrome
- Number of Frets: 24, Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple with Satin Finish
- Treble Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Omega”, Bass Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Alpha”, Strings: 10-52
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch, Tuning: hips Tuned to Drop C. Low to High: C, G, C, F, A, D
The band Periphery has become a force to be reckoned with in the progressive metal scene thanks to their complex rhythms and soaring melodies. Guitarist Mark Holcomb helps achieve this full, lethal sound with his PRS guitars and signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega pickups. PRS and Holcomb have worked closely together to develop a truly unique guitar for the SE Series lineup. "With my SE signature model, we managed to capture all of the defining characteristics of my Maryland-made guitar and turn it into a streamlined, less-costly package. It is an incredibly special instrument, and one that is now the primary focus of my rig in the studio and onstage." Mark Holcomb, Periphery The SE Mark Holcomb model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5 scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20-Inch radius ebony fretboard. Holcombs signature pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether youre playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether youre playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting. Includes gig bag.