- Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer, Mahogany Back
- Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard with 24 Frets, and Bird Fretboard Inlays
- PRS Designed Tuners, SE HFS Treble Humbucker, SE 245 Vintage Humbucker, and Tremolo Bridge
- Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Includes: Les Paul Hard Case and 4 Pick Sampler
The SE Custom 24 pays homage to our Maryland-made Custom 24. The guitar that Paul Smith took to his first tradeshow in 1985, the Custom 24 is the original PRS guitar. The SE Custom 24 features SE HFS and SE Vintage Bass pickups, Volume and Tone controls with a 3-way toggle, a PRS designed tremolo, bird inlays and a wide thin neck.