- Change Keys in a hurry all 12 keys - Includes every note in Western Music
- Starts with the Circle of 5th.'s and includes The Modes, The Nashville # System, The Do-Re-Mi's, The Diatonic Scale Degrees, The Major and Minor Degrees of Scale + more in all 12 keys
- No pages to turn - No Music Reading is Necessary - this Dial has been described as equal to the 1st. five chapters of a university music theory textbook
- The ultimate resource to learn or review all aspects of Creating Harmony, Chord Construction, Music Theory - no matter your vocal range, instrument played, skill level or musical style.
- Full Color - 16 Point Recycled Cardstock - UV Plastic Coated all four sides - Brass grommet in the middle - What "Dial A Note • Dial Harmony" covers can impact the rest of your musical life.
Create Harmony - Learn or Review Chord Construction - Learn or Review Music Theory - no matter your Vocal Range, Instrument Played, Skill Level, Genre' or Musical Style - "Dial A Note • Dial Harmony" consists of two circles - 8 inches across (UV Plastic Coated 14 pt. card stock in full color) with a grommet in the middle so that the circles spin around ... the top circle has an "Index Window" that will show you, in all 12 keys: How to create harmony (3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, etc...) - and which "degrees of scale" you use to create them • The Nashville Number System • How to create your own chords with extensions (9th's, 11th's, 13th's ...etc) • The Solfeggio names (the do, re, mi's') of all the notes • the Order of Flats and Sharps in each Key Signature • How to read the notes in both the bass and treble clefs • The Diatonic Scale Degrees (tonic, supertonic, mediant, etc ...) • The Modes (Ionian, Dorian, Lydian, etc...) where to start - where to end and which notes to play in all 7 Mode Scales in all 12 keys • How many sharps or flats are in each key signature • The "Circle Of Fifths" • How to modulate and transpose from any key to any other key you choose • The Major and Minor Degrees of Scale • The Consonant Chords of the Major and Minor scale degrees (the "Natural Chord Qualities") • Every note in Western Music at your fingertips • more ... again - IN ALL TWELVE KEYS - No music reading is necessary to use "Dial A Note • Dial Harmony" - Learn it all at once - or - learn it a little at a time ... whenever you're ready it's all here ... Welcome to the ultimate resource to learn or review all aspects of Creating Harmony, Chord Construction, Music Theory - no matter your vocal range, instrument played, skill level or musical style. ... what "Dr.Ducks Dial A Note - Dial Harmony" covers can impact the rest of your musical life ... Enjoy ... Home - Studio - Office - Library - Classroom - Garage