- High-gloss Black finish; Red Cedar top with dark mahogany back and sides
- Maple, mahogany, and black colored body binding & Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- French satin-finished honey mahogany neck; Indonesian rosewood fingerboard
- Studio Lag electronic system; Five expertly voiced EQ settings, volume control
- Flexible Nano Flex piezo pickup mounted in the bridge, under the saddle
The T100 Stage Series offer an oil-finished solid Indonesian rosewood headstock, decorated with a maple LAG logo inlay. Satin black tuners are matched to satin black tulip buttons. While the neck offers a confident French satin finish, the solid Red Cedar top and dark mahogany back and sides are outfitted in a rich, high gloss. The fingerboard and bridge feature Indonesian rosewood; both the compensated saddle and nut are black graphite. Natural, Brown Sunburst, and Black finishes are available; the T100 Stage Series features both Dreadnought and Auditorium body styles, including Left-handed and Cutaway Electrics (Studio Lag) instruments.