- Analog delay pedal for guitar with 30ms-1000ms delay range
- Tap tempo can be seamlessly adjusted on the fly without pitch artifacts, unlike some analog delays
- Oscillation mode adds 15dB of gain to the feedback loop for psychedelic effects
- Pitch modulation offers a wide range of effects, from vibrato-like flutters to slow, soaring sweeps
- Powered via 9V battery or AC adapter (sold separately)
To the fans of analog delay pedals: Your prays are answered. With the introduction of the ES2, Ibanez combines true analog sound quality with digital-like flexibility; features like a tap-tempo footswitch, allowing on-the-fly tempo adjustment (a rarity among analog stomp boxes). The ES2 also offers an infinite variety of sonic possibilities, with features like an oscillation switch, feedback control, modulation, and a depth control that promises miles of creative inspiration! Features: controls: Tap/ Delay Time/ Feedback w/ Oscillation On/Off / Mix/ Depth w/ Modulation On/Off delay time: 30ms - 1000ms size: 120(W) x 160(D) x 65(H) (mm) weight: 630g power source: One 9V Battery or external AC Adapter AC509 (sold separately).