Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Microphone
Here for sale we have a Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum
Microphone. This microphone is in Dead Mint condition with only very minor
signs of use (IF ANY!) as can be seen in the photos. As with all Shure products
they are ultra reliable and built like tanks, and this one has many, many years
of good use left in it!
If you don’t know about this model already it is pretty much the standard go to mic for kick drums. If you’ve just been using SM57s (or other non specialized mics) for your kick you will be amazed by how much better this thing sounds! They are also very good for capturing other bass range instruments such as bass guitars, bass speaker on an organ etc. They’re great for either live sound or studio recording.Be Sure To Check Our Shop For Other Available Shure Microphones And Accessories.
We always try to keep some of the essentials like SM57s, SM58s, and A56D Universal Microphone Mounts in stock at great pre-owned prices, so if you're looking for new microphones it's worth taking a look to see what we have at the moment! If you're interested in buying multiple items we can cut you a deal and reduce shipping a good amount too!Below is official product info from Shure:What is the Beta 52A best suited to?
It's ideal for the professional musician looking to mic up their kick drum, bass amp, or acoustic bass. It has the quality and durability to be used on stage and in the studio.What are the characteristics of the Beta 52A?
The supercardioid cardioid pickup pattern limits interference from other on-stage sound sources and reduces feedback. The frequency response is perfectly tailored for bass instruments with a 20Hz to 10kHz frequency response with a presence boost at 4kHz to let electric basses and kick drums cut through the mix.Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments.
• Built–in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum.
• Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
• Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise.
• Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse.
• Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
• Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output.
• Low sensitivity to varying load impedance.
• Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
• Legendary Shure quality and reliability.Transducer Type:
20 Hz - 10 kHzSensitivity (1 kHz):
-64 dBV/Pa / 0,6 mV/PaWeight:
605g (21.6 Oz)Interested In This Item? Message Us With Any Questions, And Feel Free To Make An Offer! We Consider All Reasonable Offers! We also offer a free 30 day warranty on all of our gear, including used and vintage items! Check out our Shop Policies section for more info.