- Includes a Fender Gig Bag and Tuner!
- Resonant pine body just like the early Equires
- 1-Piece maple, modern "C" shape neck with maple fingerboard
- Custom Telecaster pickups
- Chrome hardware including vintage-style tuning machines
The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s is an electric guitar with a look to die for and plenty of '50s 'blackguard' Tele vibe. The Vintage Blonde or Butterscotch Blonde over pine body totally resonates and you'll be hard-pressed to tell whether or not you are holding a premium ash body guitar. Of course pine is not a foreign wood to guitar making or to Fender history for that matter. Early single and dual pickup Esquire guitars were made with pine bodies. Featuring a 21-fret vintage tint gloss maple neck with the modern playability of a 9-1/2" radius and medium jumbo frets, and outfitted with a custom set of Alnico 5 single-coil pickups on the Butterscotch Blonde model and Alnico III on the Vintage Blonde, this Squier Tele has tone that can really hang with the big boys. You get clear note separation even in distorted modes and dynamic response with a strong midrange and high end bite for leads.