- Includes a Fender Gig Bag and Tuner!
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Jaguar single-coil pickups
- Circuit selector and tone circuit switches
An authentically styled Jaguar now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including sharp, clear Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Squiers new Vintage Modified Jaguar rocks the models distinctive hallmarks, too - such as the 24" scale, dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and an assortment of finishes. Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.