- Benefit from an easy playing guitar via the shorter 23.3 string scale length, smaller sized body and 6 nylon strings.
- Grab chords with comfort from the smooth satin finished ‘C’ shape neck profile and 1.69” neck width @ the nut.
- Time tested fan bracing under the top provides the player with a full tone indicative of a true Classical guitar.
- Smaller statures will find comfort in the ¾ sized satin finished body that features an Agathis top and Sapele back + sides.
- Enjoy the peace of mind from the included carrying gig bag and Fender’s Limited Lifetime Warranty that is included with purchase.
A great choice for beginning musicians or experienced players who like having a small travel guitar, the MC-1 3/4 Nylon has many design elements of a classical guitar but many elements important to players who need a slimmer neck profile and nut width. Nylon strings are perfect for beginners, who are often turned off by the sharp initial discomfort of steel strings, and with a smaller nylon-string guitar like the MC-1, it’s much easier to practice without finger pain. Even with its small size and small price, the MC-1 is a well-made guitar with good tone and solid intonation that exceed the expectations of most student-level instruments. An included gig bag provides for easy transport.
From the Manufacturer
Fender's upgraded MA-1 mini acoustic and MC-1 mini classical guitars now provide an improved playing experience akin to that of more expensive full-size instruments.