- Series: Bullet Body Material: Basswood Body Finish: Gloss Neck: 1-Piece Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm) Frets: , Medium Jumbo Position Inlays: White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.650” (42 mm) Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm) Bridge: 6 Saddle Modern Hardtail Bridge Squier
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White Pickups: Standard Humbucking (Bridge) Standard Humbucking (Neck)
- Includes an Effin Guitars clip on tuner , a Stagg SG50BK guitar stand, an Effin model FNG10 - 10 foot instrument cable with metal connectors, a set of Effin guitar model P322 9-42 gauge electric guitar strings, 2 Butler Music guitar picks and a Butler Music polishing cloth
Perfect for the raucous sound of indie music, the Bullet Mustang HH is just plain fun to play. Powered by a pair of giant-sounding humbucking pickups, it sports a comfortable “C”-shaped neck with a modern 12”-radius fingerboard and a modern six-saddle hardtail bridge. A tonal powerhouse that punches well above its weight, the Bullet Mustang HH is the ideal instrument to power your next hit.