Hi used 920D pickguard. Got it and just don't like the pickups. Only used for a week only in home.
Here is the orginal description:
920D Custom Loaded Strat Pickguard Duncan Fender Mint Green/Aged White SSL-5, '69, Fat 50's
All of our items are custom built to order and may require a one to two business day assembly time.
* Mint Green 3 Ply Pickguard, 11 Hole
* Aged White pickup covers, knobs, and switch button.
* CTS 250K Split Shaft Pots
* .022 Orange Drop Capacitor
* Original CRL 5-way switch
* Gavitt Vintage style push back wire
* Seymour Duncan SSL-5 bridge pickup
* Fender Custom Shop '69 Strat middle pickup
* Fender Custom Shop Fat '50s Strat neck pickup
* Mini Toggle switch
The mini toggle switch adds the neck pickup to the output signal no
matter where the 5-way switch is set. (7-way feature) This allows you to
have the bridge and neck pickup selected at the same time or all three
The pickguard is all hand wired and tested for correct functionality in the 920D Custom Mod Shop.
This setup is patterned after the David Gilmour Black Strat setup.
Make:920D Custom Shop