Roland SH32 Table Top Synthesizer
in very good+ condition. Some slight wear from normal play, excellent operating
condition. Includes manual on CD and power supply.
The Roland SH-32 is
synthesizer that packed a huge array of digital functions in a small and easy to
use desktop model. Aimed at being similar to the legendary Roland SH series of
the 1970's/1980's but with the engines of the modern (at the time) JP-8000, the
SH32 combines the age of analog modeling and playability of the former analog
machines. Additionally, the Sh32 has fantastic sounding digital effects, 64
arpeggiator types, and 67 individual wave-forms playable over 32 voices making
this compact synthesizer / groove box an affordable and excellent
- 32 voices (16 if both oscillators are
used, sub-oscillators don't decrease polyphony)
- 2 x Oscillators (with Sub Oscillator, PWM,
Oscillator Sync, or Ring Modulation). There are 67 waves (7 categories) for main
oscillators, 63 rhythm waves for rhythm sets.
- 4 parts (or 3 + 1 Rhythm)
- 2 x LFO (7 forms)
- 1 x Filter: low, band, high pass, PKG;
12dB or 24dB; cutoff and resonance knobs, ADSR, Envelope, Key Follow sliders.
- 1 ADSR envelope for the Amp
- 128 User Patches, 128 Preset Patches. 4
drum sets including TR-808 and TR-909 sounds. 64 Performance patches.
- 10 types of reverb/delay and 35 insert
- Arpeggiator: 32 step with 128 patterns (64
arpeggiations, 64 rhythms), Style Programmable (Step/Realtime Input Modes)
- None (has 13 preview buttons)
- MIDI In, Out
Categories:Digital Synths, Rackmount Synths