Lefties rejoice! Up for sale is my hot rodded 2015 Fender Standard Telecaster in Lake Placid Blue. I purchased this back in October as a project guitar to work on my luthier chops and now it's time for a new home. I've done all of the work for you in making a good guitar great! Here's the breakdown of the upgrades and what you'll receive:
• -Kinman Broadcaster noiseless pickups with TK4 solderless harness
• -Callaham Vintage Model T bridge plate with slant compensated saddles for superior intonation. The E/A is stainless steel and the other two are brass
• -Will also ship with Glendale "Left Hand Twang" Intone Cutting Edge set of saddles: aluminum E/A, brass D/G & B/E for more twang if that's your thang
• -Glendale string ferrules. 3 Aluminum 3 Brass
• -Quickguards white sparkle pickguard/Or white pearloid pickguard. Will also include the original white 3 ply guard.
• -Brand new hand made bone nut and pro set up.
• -G&G Case with an awesome orange interior.
The only cosmetic issues are near the nut where I dinged up the neck a little as I was removing the original nut. It has zero effect on the playability but I wanted to point it out. There are also two small dings on the finish. One was there when I received the guitar and one was from me. Please see the included pictures.
As someone who scours the internet looking for left handed guitars, this is a great find. You know that left handed colors are limited and this is a great opportunity to get a cool one with all the upgrades you need to elevate this instrument to a pro level. I'm only selling it because I just had a baby and need the $$$. Make it yours today.
PayPal and lower 48 states only. Please hit me up with any questions you might have. Good Luck! I
Model:Standard Telecaster Left Handed
Finish:Lake Placid Blue
Categories:Left-Handed, Solid Body
Listed via the Reverb App