Maker: Rainger FX
Model: Dr. Freakenstein's DWARF Bleep and Igor
* GLITCH FUZZ MINI-PEDAL – WITH EXTREME SOUNDS
* DOES EVERYTHING THE REGULAR DWARF PEDAL DOES
* ALSO HAS ADJUSTMENT TRIMPOT TO TAKE THE PEDAL INTO FULL FUZZ-BLEEP MELTDOWN!
* CAN BE ADJUSTED BACK TO REGULAR DWARF BEHAVIOUR
* UNIQUE IGOR CONTROLLER ADJUSTS THE PITCH OF THE BLEEPS
* HAS 'SIGNAL PRESENT' INDICATOR LED
Adjust the trimpot through a baseplate port to change from regular Dwarf behaviour, into full fuzz-bleep weirdness and rhythmic oscillation – present at the start and end of each note.
The Dwarf Bleep ‘Overtone’ pot sets the bleep pitch, from a low square wave up to very high, while the Igor controller works as usual – press with your foot (or hand), and the overtone pitch changes – including bleep pitch.
The noise gate is still in effect.
Adjust the trimpot the other way to go back to standard setting.
Based on the now discontinued Dwarf B***h pedal, the Dwarf Bleep has a wider frequency response, a ‘signal present’ indicator (the LED illuminates brighter when you play), and and cool new graphics.
This hugely exciting new pedal does massive gated fuzz sounds, hi-pass filter/phasers, bit-crushers, downward pitch- change (user tuned), controllable ‘proto synth’ oscillation tones – a huge palette of tones, all controlled in real-time by Igor, and comes in a custom-designed steel enclosure.
Model:Dr. Freakenstein's DWARF Bleep and Igor