- Solid select basswood body–with all shaping and routing complete–for maximum tone and sustain
- Solid maple neck with prefretted rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Blank peghead shape with predrilled tuning machine holes and adjustable truss rod
- Pickguard assembly is prewired and includes 2 humbucking pickups, 1 tone & 2 volume controls, a 3-way pickup selector switch and input jack
- Includes heavily chrome plated hardware, cord, strings and easy to follow instruction manual
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
Creating a real Custom Shop musical instrument masterpiece is easier and less expensive than your customer would believe with a popular Saga Instrument Kit! All the contours, critical angles, and pre finishing work has been completed, eliminating any guess work and the possibility of making an unplayable instrument. So simply designed and crafted that no sophisticated woodworking tools, complicated jigs, or soldering are required. Detailed instructions are included to make the process simple.