- The LTD RB-1005BM Honey Natural has a Swamp Ash Body with a Solid Burled Maple Top, 5PC Maple & Walnut Neck with a Maple Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with a Gotoh Bridge and Grover Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck construction with a 34" Scale with 22 Jumbo Frets and a "C" Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive Aguilar J (Hum Cancel)(B) and Aguilar P(n) with an active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/OBP-2 2-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CBBASSFF Sold Separately
What happens when one of the world's most innovative guitar makers, ESP, teams up with one of the world's greatest bass players, Rocco Prestia? The LTD RB series, that's what! And this LTD RB-1005BM 5-string electric bass is everything you could hope for. For starters, ESP chose all the right tonewoods: a lightweight swamp ash body capped with burled maple for jaw-dropping looks and balanced tone, a 5-piece maple and walnut neck for smooth action and killer sustain, and over-the-top hardware including a Gotoh bridge and grover tuners for maximum stability. And did we forget to mention the Aguilar pickups and active EQ? From the lowest subterranean low to the highest note, you'll get every tone you're after from this ESP LTD RB-1005BM 5-string bass.