- Six feet of beautiful, durable 18% nickel-silver fret wire
- Great for acoustic & electric guitars & basses, cigar box guitars & more
- Six feet is more than enough for any standard guitar or bass; Comes in 8-inch straight lengths for ease of install
- Great for new building or repair work!
- Size Specs: Crown Width: .103
This is six feet of beautiful, durable 18% nickel-silver fret wire, in handy straight 8-inch lengths. This fret wire is identical to Stewart-MacDonald's #149 "Wide/Medium" fret wire, and can be used to repair/replace frets on an existing electric or acoustic guitar, electric or acoustic bass other standard-to-larger sized stringed instrument. It is also great for new instrument building. The dimensions are as follows: Size Specs: Crown Width: .103" (2.62mm) Crown Height: .046" (1.16mm) Tang Depth: .067" (1.70mm). A slot width of .023" is recommended for best results when installing this fret wire.