- Mahogany Electric Bass with Basswood Top/Body
- Bolt-on Maple C neck with Rosewood Fingerboard & Abalone Dot Inlays
- Die Cast Tuners with Black Hardware
- Dean Vintage Bridge with One Dean Passive Pickup
- Includes: ChromaCast Stand, Picks, Cable, and Strap
It is often said the "beauty is skin deep," but the Dean Edge Bass is clearly and exception. While beauty was the inspiration, we put every bit of our 20-plus years of design experience into these models. We started with a body styled and contoured for comfort, and to make them lighter we used choice basswood. The maple necks were profiled to be faster and sleeker than virtually all others. We designed a "uniquely Dean" custom neck joint and heel along with our asymmetrical four-bolt pattern, creating uninterrupted access all the way up the two octave neck. Experience one of the world's finest basses. E09 M is the most affordable in the Edge Line.