- Real Leather Guitar Strap, designed for Electric, Acoustic, Classical and Bass Guitars
- 2 reinforced leather strap pin holes, 1 at each end for attaching to the strap pins on the guitar body
- Embossed Inscribed Texas Swirl / Irish Style Pattern is along the full strap
- Length of Strap - 4’3” Thickness of Strap - 0.20” Width of Strap - 2”
- Designed and Hand Made to Look Great and Endure Years of Practice, Gigs and Usage!
LeatherGraft have been creating Hand Made Real Leather Products in Liverpool, England since 1979. Each product, including this guitar strap, is hand made and designed to last for 10 years. This particular item, a guitar strap for all electric, acoustic and bass guitars is embossed/engrained/inscribed with a Celtic - Texas Swirl Pattern associated with Ireland, Traditional Music, Celtic Traditions, Gaelic Traditions and Music! It looks great in any of the colours available. It has 2 strap pin holes which are at each end of the strap, able to take guitars up to 25kg. They are reinforced and centred in the leather to ensure they can take as much weight as possible without any risk. The back of the strap is Real Leather, and spreads the pressure well over the 5cm width area to reduce pressure on the neck, shoulders, back and chest. This is another great reason to rely on leather products, for the comfort they provide in contrast to nylon straps which can dig in after a while!