- Rosewood top on a Swamp Ash body
- Special fret design to optimize string tension and ergonomics.
- 5-piece Wenge/Bubinga neck. Rosewood fingerboard with fanned fret layout and 24XJ frets.
- Volume and Balance controls along with the ABQ3MS Active 3-Band EQ circuitry
- Hipshot Solo Style Bridge w/ String-Thru-Body design. Black Hardware. Case not included.
Looking for that elusive something different to set your bass tone apart? The ESP LTD B-1005SE Multi-scale 5-string Electric Bass Guitar is the key. Not just a fanned-fret fingerboard, every inch of this guitar is carefully considered for playability while expanding your musical choices. Lightweight swamp ash, rosewood, wenge, and bubinga tonewoods combine for warm, round tone, plenty of attack and sustain, and all-gig comfort. Two Nordstrand Big Splits pickups with active EQ let you pull just the right growl from the ESP LTD B-1005SE bass, giving you tons of 5-string multi-scale tonal options.