- The E-II AP-5 TSB has a White Ash body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with a Gotoh Bridge with String Thru and Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 34" Scale with 21 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active Seymour Duncan SMB-5D(b/n)
- The controls are Vol(P/P)/Bal/Seymour Duncan STC-3M4 EQ/Mini Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CAPBASSFF Included
Deliver deep low end with the ESP E-II AP-5 electric 5-string bass guitar. You get a solid tonal foundation from this Japanese-made bass with an ash body and a maple neck topped with a 21-fret rosewood fretboard for enhanced attack, richness, and sustain. And you've got incredible tone-shaping on the AP-5, thanks to the active 3-band EQ and dual Seymour Duncan SMB-5D humbucking pickups. This bass lays the foundation for any type of music from rock to metal to R&B. So don't hesitate - get the ESP -II AP-5 5-string electric bass for a powerful bass that plays like a dream.