- The Ray34 in Amber finish pays tribute to the iconic, original Music Man Stingray bass design
- Precision built with African Mahogany body enhanced with highly figured, quilted Maple top, Hard Maple neck, and Rosewood fretboard for a bold feel and smooth playability
- Sterling by Music Man design Alnico humbuckers coupled with a 3-band preamp
- All Sterling by Music Man guitars receive final set-up and inspection in USA and come with a padded gig bag
- Equipped with Ernie Ball strings to provide durability and optimum performance
Since it’s introduction in 1976, the Music Man Stingray bass has been embraced as one of the world’s classic electric bass designs. The Sterling By Music Man Ray34 pays tribute to that iconic, original Music Man Stingray bass design in look, feel and sound. The no nonsense design, the tones from the 3-band preamp and pickup, the ash body, the familiar oval pickguard has supported the most important music of the last 40 years. The new Ray34QM bass features a tuneful, select African Mahogany body and headstock overlay of gorgeous, highly figured, quilted Maple. Manufactured in Korea by Master Craftsmen, the Ray34QM is truly a benchmark instrument for the Sterling By Music Man line.