- Uses 2 standard 9-Volt Batteries to last twice as long between battery changes
- Plugs right into your pedal's DC socket for instant access - no need to unscrew or open your pedal
- Ideal for A-B testing your wall power versus battery
- Great for instant backup use at a gig - plugs right in - no need to open your pedal to replace a bad battery or power supply that's gone dead
- Perfect for a guitar player with dozens of pedals at home who doesn't want to constantly keep fresh batteries in each effect ~ maintaining parasitic battery drain on a bunch of pedals is no fun
The SwitchBlade Audio 9VPP is an external battery enclosure that plugs into the power supply socket on nearly any 9-Volt guitar effect or pedal. It has 2 batteries connected in parallel, so you can play twice as long without having to stop playing and change a battery; and that comes in handy for live performances or recording where a battery is needed or preferred over a wall transformer. Being able to plug a battery pack right into your pedal's power socket is a very useful way of tracking down if you're getting noise from a bad power supply or bad electricity from the wall. Simply unplug the wall power supply, plug in the 9VPP, and if the noise goes away, you know your problem is your power supply or incoming power from the wall. If your noise is wall or power supply related, the 9VPP would give you the ability to bypass those issues and perform or record twice as long as a single battery, without even having to open your pedal. As with all SwitchBlade Audio products, each 9VPP is hand-wired and individually tested. (Pedals & effects in the pics are not included but are used only to show the 9VPP working with a variety of devices.) Batteries not included.
Specifications: *** Uses 2 standard 9-Volt Batteries to last twice as long *** Plugs right into your pedal's DC socket for instant access - no need to unscrew or open your effects *** Perfect for a guitar player with dozens of pedals who doesn't want to keep up with fresh batteries in each *** Instant backup power at a gig - plugs right in - no need to open your pedal to replace a bad battery or power supply that's gone dead *** Replace a noisy power supply, cleaning up your signal *** This is a Universal Power Supply; it will power up all of your (-) Tip; (+) Barrel Guitar Effect Pedals (which is nearly all of them) *** Each SwitchBlade Audio product is Hand-Built, Hand-Wired, and Individually Tested in the U.S.A. (All point-to-point wiring - No PCBs)