- Machineheads : Warwick Machine Heads Nut : Just-A-Nut III
- Ovangkol neck Wenge fingerboard. Fluorescent Side Dot : Illuminated Side Dots Fingerboard Radius : 47 Scale length : 34 (long scale)
- Fret quantity material and size : 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width : 2.9 mm / height : 1.3 mm) Frets : IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape : Flat Body Shape for top & back side Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood) : 2-3 pcs. Swamp Ash
- Pickups : active MEC soapbars Electronics : active MEC 2-way electronics Pot layout : Volume P/P / Balance / Treble & Bass stacked Bridge system : 2-piece Warwick Bridge Strap system : Warwick security locks Construction : Bolt-On Hardware colour : Chrome hardware Weight : 4.2 kg Packing : Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
This 6-string, German-made Pro Series Corvette is one powerful bass. The body is ash, and the ovangkol neck has a wenge fingerboard. The 24 jumbo nickelsilver frets have been treated with Warwick's IFT technology, so they're all exactly where they need to be. Electronically, this bass sports two active MEC Soapbar pickups. They're wired to an active MEC preamp preamp with controls for volume, balance, treble and bass. The volume is also a push/pull that'll let you bypass the preamp entirely. Great craftsmanship and a cool finish top everything off.