- Bass Package with everything you need to play bass guitar! Bass, Amp, Bass Bag, Tuner, Strap, Cable, and On Line Video Instruction!
- The design of the neck and fully adjustable traditional bridge provide superior action, making this bass very easy to play.
- The dual cutaway shaped body allows access to the highest frets, and the contoured body makes it comfortable to play for hours.
- The solid wood provides a superior, authentic vintage sound.
- Maple neck, rosewood fretboard; adjustable truss rod; and chrome hardware!
This complete package includes everything you need: an excellent bass; a portable amp that delivers big sound; on line video instructional to get you up and playing right away; a bag to protect your bass when you are not playing; a strap to help you hold your instrument; a 10' cable to connect your bass to the amp; and a tuner to keep you in tune! The design of the neck and fully adjustable traditional bridge provide superior action making this bass very easy to play. The dual cutaway shaped body allows access to the highest frets, and the contoured body makes it comfortable to play for hours. The solid basswood provides a superior, authentic vintage sound. (Many basses in this price range that are sold by other vendors often contain plywood.) Bolt-on maple neck adds stability and is built with a truss rod. (A truss rod is an adjustable neck reinforcement designed to resist the forward bending force of the high tension of steel strings, and is found in the finest of electric basses.) Ultra fast rosewood fretboard with 20 jumbo frets. Split type passive pickup offers a full sound. All chrome hardware and three ply pick guard complete the look. Width of the neck at the nut is 1 3/4", and at the 12th fret it is 2 5/16". Thickness at the first fret is 7/8", and at the 12th fret it is 15/16". Radius is 15 3/4". Overall length is 45". Scale length is 34". Width at the widest point is 13". Weighs only 8 1/2 pounds. The amp provides 15 watts of power. It has a Master Volume Control and a 3 Band EQ including Treble, Middle, and Bass Controls. Headphone jack keeps the household sane as you can practice silently. Enjoy!