- A comfortable professional bass for any stature or guitarist who is interested in bass due to the 30" scale length and small offset body
- Many tonal variations due to 5 way selector switch, 3 Seymour Duncan Chrome Lipstick Stratocaster pick ups and push pull pot on the master volume
- An original creation from the Fender Custom Shop with distinctive personality
- A convenient and protective Deluxe gig bag is included
- Expressive curved bridge with four adjustable steel “barrel” saddles complements the design and ensures proper intonation
Originally created in the Fender Custom Shop by Master Builder Jason Smith, the Rascal Bass joins the Fender lineup as a sleek short-scale Classic Player model loaded with distinctive features and personality. With its ’60s-era Bass VI body, three Seymour Duncan lipstick Stratocaster pickups, 30” scale and gorgeous gloss Ocean Turquoise finish with matching Coronado-style headstock, there’s no other Fender bass like the Rascal. Other premium features include a flat-sawn maple neck with a comfortable “C”-shaped profile, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and special inlay scheme (bass-side dot markers from 3rd to 9th frets, double dots at 12th fret, treble-side dot markers from 15th to 21st frets), vintage-style heel-end truss rod adjustment, white pearloid pickguard, five-way pickup switch with chrome “barrel” tip, push-pull master volume control that delivers seven pickup configurations, master tone control, distinctive bridge with four adjustable steel “barrel” saddles, vintage-style tuners and more. Short or Tall, Young or Seasoned this fun but professional bass that anyone will enjoy. Deluxe gig bag included.