Mint condition. Hardly played.
The '56 PRO has features similar to the first reissues and the vintage Danos,
such as a single-cutaway semi-hollow masonite top & back with a plywood center body,
overwound, aged alnico-magnet "lipstick tube" pickups" single-coil pickups,
a clear pick guard, three-way pickup selector, tone and volume controls, bolt-on
maple neck with rosewood fretboard, cast bridge with adjustments for height and
intonation, aluminum nut, sealed tuners, expertly finished frets and smooth maple neck.
Excellent playability makes the Danelectro 56 PRO a beautifully-simple, classic instrument.
The 56 Pro was a Limited Edition re-issue of the U2. Although a re-issue, the Danelectro 56 Pro
has some distinctive changes from the original models, these changes include:
• The headstock shape, It has a slight cut out on the 56 Pro.
• No vinyl which bound the sides of the guitar on the originals.
• Master Tone & Volume, rather than the Danelectro trademark concentric "Stacked" pots.
• An upgraded bridge with adjustments for intonation.
• Higher output lipstick pickups than the originals and the first reissues.
• Metal strap buttons to replace the plastic ones of previous models (also, top button is now on the
upper bout of the body rather than its original position on the treble side of the neck)
• Black necks rather than the matched neck and body colour of the originals and first reissues.
• Reshaped pickguard (longer and wider than the original design). Also lacks the silk-screened outline and 'D' logo.
• Modern "Schaller" style tuners
Model:56 U2 Pro
Categories:Baritone, Solid Body
Made In:Korea, Republic of